With the recent economic downturn, most companies have revised their policies and are now emphasising more strongly than ever on getting the best products and services their money can buy. In today's corporate environment, where unbudgeted expenses are driving a hole in the company's revenues, procurement management is the need of the hour.
- Identify the products and services to procure
- View the company requisition all in one place
- Approve the purchase of products based on priority
- Place purchase order and issue it to suppliers
- Decide on delivery timeframes and transactions costs
- Generate vendor contracts and transaction receipts
- Approve financial statements